Hi, I’m Marco. Word Octopus
Powerful writing that attracts and connects your perfect audience
Authentic. Compelling. Personal.
Full disclosure, I’m not an octopus.
I may not have eight arms but I have spent over a decade in the sales industry, connecting with consumers, and finding the right solution to their problems.
As a Word Octopus, I use diligent, research-driven copy that bridges the gap between your business and the dream clients you’re seeking.
As a freelance copywriter I endeavour to deliver outstanding copy that perfectly captures a brand’s voice and makes it shine on the page.
Reach out and start building something special today.
Things I like to do
- Newspaper/ Magazine Ads
- Brochures/ Postcards
- Sales Letters
- Website Copy
- Social Media
- Nurture Emails
- Website Pages
- Coaching Scripts
- Tone Guide / Persona Guide
This might sound familiar?
This is more than likely the case but what if you didn’t try and do it all? Are there other areas of the business that would benefit from having more of your precious time and attention? Definitely!
I get it. It’s not for everyone. Sure if we absolutely had to, we could all come up with something passable but why put yourself through hours of painstaking procrastination and dead ends when a pro will conjure up magic in a fraction of the time?! Do more of what you love instead.
It’s my job to convince you that the answer here is yes. Honestly though, you may not need much improvement, if any. The existing copy may just be perfect for your audience and is delivering results. But like the saying goes – nothing ventured nothing gained. It’s FREE to get a second opinion, so why not do it?
Like most revenue focused services, they can carry a higher cost than quick-fixes and like any business practice, time is valuable. As a copywriter I give all of my time, focus, and dedication to the project. Every project is new, with subtle or major differences and it deserves 100% maximum effort so that we both come away feeling valued and excited. If it’s e-commerce or retail or even sales, a large part of your industry is about relaying value to the consumer. It’s the same with copywriting. Best way to find out? A friendly chat about your needs.
FREE website review
A fresh pair of eyes really does help. Submit the link to one of your webpages/ socials and I’ll respond with a detailed review, within 72 hours.
Let’s see what we can build together.
Having the right message means everything
People buy people. It’s an age-old saying but it’s true. When you can speak to your audience on an organic level, in their language, you’ll build loyalty, trust and customers. Nobody wants generic and lucky for you, I’m anything but.
It’s not about picking flaws, it’s about looking at ways we can align your brand and communicate a message that resonates with your audience. It’s tough trying to balance all of these things single-handedly which is why copywriters exist. Delegate the time-consuming stuff elsewhere.
FREE Discovery Call
- Share your story with me. It’s the details that count and I want to know as much as possible in our initial contact. Together we’ll define your business objectives, ascertain the audience and brand voice, then trade ideas.
2. If you decide that you’d like to work with me, you’ll get a detailed project summary within 48 hours to ensure your expectations are met. This will include some initial research into your industry and your competitors, as well as a quoted price and agreed-upon deadline.
3. Whether it’s over Zoom or by phone, we’ll confirm the details. What are your goals for this product/service? Who is it for? Why is it for them? What exact action(s) do you want your audience to take? I’ll help you pinpoint exactly what this project entails and the end result, before I get to work.
Concepting and Writing
4. After the deliverables have been decided I can get to work creating the copy. Depending on your business this would be the stage at which you might bring in a graphic designer, to collaborate (if required).
Edits and Reviews
5. We refine the formula until you are 100% satisfied with the services provided. The first two edits are free and anything further is charged on an individual basis.
Hand In and Invoice
6. You’re ecstatic with the tailored copy made just for you. I send the invoice, payable within 14 days.
Keep In Touch
7. There’s no limit on the growth of a business, should you need anything in the future you know I’ve got your back. We can even send anniversary cards.