Hi, I’m Marco Biondi. The Word Octopus.
I write powerful copy that attracts and connects audiences to businesses.
Authentic. Compelling. Purposeful.
Full disclosure, I’m not an octopus.
I may not have eight arms but I have spent over a decade in the sales industry, connecting with consumers, and finding the right solution to their problems.
As a copywriter, each project requires a tailor made solution to the individual problem in question.
Whether it’s spreading awareness about an upcoming launch or telling existing customers about an exciting new offer hot off the press; I’m able to craft tantalising, addictive and actionable words that allow you to maximise these opportunities.
It’s nothing a short phone call can’t solve.
Typical Copywriting Projects Might Be…
- Newspaper/ Magazine Ads
- Brochures/ Postcards
- Sales Letters
- Email (Nurture, Sequence or Funnel)
- Website Copy (Homepages, About Us etc)
- Social Media Posts
- Writing For Online Courses
- Website Copy
- Coaching Scripts
- Writing For Online Courses
- Tone Guide / Persona Guide
Some Copywriting Truths
And you wouldn’t be alone either. But imagine all of the other things you could achieve without having to worry about writing. Don’t settle for “this will do” or “I just need to get something up”. You’re only hurting your own pocket with subpar copywriting.
So why do this to yourself?! My job is to take what is in your brain (not literally that’s frowned upon) and put it into words. With added flair and shazam so that customers read them and go whoah! These people get me.
The ceiling is only as high as you allow yourself to grow. Can you be 100% confident that you have explored every avenue for increasing revenue and if so, are they being utilised effectively? Even the greatest wordsmith’s wordsmithery could use an extra set of eyes.
Actually, like most things you can probably find a keyboard warrior lurking in a basement somewhere for five pounds per hour. Will the work be any good? I seriously doubt it. Like any trade designed to increase long-term revenue, hiring a copywriter is an investment; you won’t need to remortgage though, so you can wipe that anxious look from your face. Tell me your needs and I’ll tell you how I can help. If it doesn’t fit, I’ll be mildly upset but we’ll move forward and hopefully reconnect in the future.
Why Is Having Great Copy So Important?
Building A Connection
People buy people. It’s an age-old saying but it’s true. When you speak to your audience on a level, in their language, you’ll build trust, loyalty and repeat customers . We’re all looking to connect with brands and businesses that feel like they were made just for us. Lucky for you, that’s how I make your customers feel too.
It’s not about picking flaws, it’s about looking at ways we can align your brand and communicate a message that resonates with your target audience.
The social media might be on-point, with pretty imagery, a nice grid layout and consistent messaging that really embodies the brand but then when a customer clicks through to the website, or they open an email from the same business:
Scrappy, disjointed or impersonal.
I see this countless times and it breaks my heart (all 3 of them!). Clearly a ton of effort has been put into one area but it falls flat in others.
Stop moving it off your to-do-list and sort it!
Seriously though, it’s tough trying to balance all of these things single-handedly which is why copywriters exist. Delegate the time-consuming stuff elsewhere.
FREE 30min Discovery Call
- Share your story with me. It’s the details that count and I want to know as much as possible in our initial contact. Together, we’ll define your business objectives, talk about target audience and how best to reach them.
2. If you decide that you’d like to work with me, you’ll get a detailed project summary within 48 hours to ensure your expectations are met. Here we set out price and timeline.
3. Whether it’s over Zoom or by phone, we’ll confirm the details so that we both know exactly what you’ll get out of the project.
Concepting and Writing
4. After the deliverables have been decided I can get to work creating the copy. Depending on your business this would be the stage at which you might bring in a graphic designer, to collaborate (if required). Or I can recommend one in my network.
Edits and Reviews
5. We refine the formula until you are 110% satisfied with the services provided. The first two edits are free and anything further is charged on an individual basis.
Hand In and Invoice
6. You’re blown away by the new copy and at the fact that an octopus has done it for you. I’ll ping over the invoice and payment options.
Keep In Touch
7. There’s no limit to the growth of a business, should you need anything in the future you know I’ve got your back.